After a successful pilot program for our Arabic Immersion Course last term, we are now taking enrolments for Term 4, 2020. Children were immersed in an Arabic environment of colours, shapes and games and had a total blast of fun. If you’re interested for your child, reach out to us ASAP!
We also have a NEW session for women/mothers who want to enrol in the Arabic Immersion Course, taught by females. This session occurs on Wednesdays 10am to 11am – indicate your interest in the below form.
- Give your child a head start with our Arabic Immersion Course.
- Especially designed for your child’s beginner Arabic needs by QUL College, we aim to have most of our instruction delivered in the Arabic language.
- Immerse your child in an Arabic environment on a weekly basis (one or two sessions per week).
- We integrate Quran, Dua and Dhikr into our Arabic Immersion Program so your child develops a more versatile grasp of the Arabic language.
- As our initial intake this term is geared towards homeschoolers since it’s on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings, we are more than happy to still take your expression of interest for alternate times (after school) for our next intake. We also currently offer a Saturday 12:30pm to 2:00pm Arabic program. Just indicate your preferred alternate times in the comments section in the form below
- We are now taking registrations for a very small number of beginner students aged 4 to 7 years old.
- Term 4, 2020 will include up to 40 hours for your child to be immersed in our dynamic and engaging Arabic course, spanning 8 weeks over Term 4
- Duration 8 weeks (40 hours tuition) Tues AND Wed, OR Wednesday ONLY (20 hours tuition, separate stream)
9:30am to 12:00pm
Starts: Tues 20/10/2020
Last day: Wed 9/12/2020
- Your investment for these 40 hours will be $600.
- Classes will be conducted in our Revesby, NSW location in South West Sydney.
- Fill in the form below or call us on 0415 755 281 to register your interest or more information.