QUL College currently runs on Fridays and Saturdays. We will announce any additional days.
QUL College Dates for Term 1, 2020
FRIDAYS 5:00pm to 7:30pm
Starts: Friday 31st January 2020
Last Day: Friday 10th April 2020
SATURDAYS 8:00am to 12:00pm
Starts: Saturday 1st February 2020
Last Day: Saturday 11th April 2020
We are taking registrations for QUL College 2020. If you are interested in enrolling your children aged 5 to 16, fill in the below form. This year, we are offering students the option of enrolling in Friday OR Saturday. Please be aware that for some classes, we currently have a waiting list.
Click Continue Reading below or scroll down to the bottom of this post to access the registration form.
Sacred Links in April 2020 is a Umra trip (Madinah and Makkah), followed by a special Jordan and Palestine tour where we visit some of the most sacred sites in Amman, Jerusalem and surrounding regions. This will be sure to inspire, captivate, and strengthen your links to the most sacred parts of your life and world. Join us in April 2020!
Check out the FAQ section here.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is this for youth, adults, or both?
Sacred Links is open to adults, married couples, friends, brothers, sisters, and supervised children/youth. This journey would be ideal for people wanting to strengthen their connection with one another as a family, whilst at the same time experiencing the the most amazing sacred sites in Islamic history and civilisation.
2. Can I get a twin share room for me and my spouse?
Of course. Just let us know and we can advise of any additional costs.
3. I want to visit another destination after Sacred Links. Can you book additional stopovers like Beirut, […]
A camp for the whole family, in a nurturing and positive Islamic environment?
The long weekend in the October 2019 school holidays will be loaded with:
- Daily Islamic lessons by Shaykh Ahmed Abdo
- Basketball, tennis, mini golf, table tennis and more sports
- Prayers and adhkar in congregation
- Family time and relationship building activities
- Registrations opening soon for parents, children and grandparent
- Each family will be allocated their own, private room
Current Availability (updated 9:30pm 3/9/2019)
- There are now * 0 *
21of 21 family rooms (with ensuite) still available. You may still complete the form, as there is possibly an additional cabin (no ensuite) that could be made available. Or if a family cancels, you will be on the waiting list to take their room.
- There are now 3
4of 4 powered sites for camper trailers and caravans still available
- You can also either bring your own family tent and pitch it, or we can arrange to have a tent erected for you before your arrival. Let us know in the comments section when completing the application form below.
Reaping Ramadan – Part 2 – Ramadan Has Dawned Upon Us!
Do you want to follow in the footsteps of our Beloved Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, during this month of Ramadan. Join us every day for “Reaping Ramadan”.
It only takes 30 seconds to be inspired!
Shaykh Muhammad ibn Yahya al-Ninowy (USA) will be touring Sydney and teaching a special and limited 2-Day Intensive Course.