A camp for the whole family, in a nurturing and positive Islamic environment?
The long weekend in the October 2019 school holidays will be loaded with:
- Daily Islamic lessons by Shaykh Ahmed Abdo
- Basketball, tennis, mini golf, table tennis and more sports
- Prayers and adhkar in congregation
- Family time and relationship building activities
- Registrations opening soon for parents, children and grandparent
- Each family will be allocated their own, private room
Current Availability (updated 9:30pm 3/9/2019)
- There are now * 0 *
21of 21 family rooms (with ensuite) still available. You may still complete the form, as there is possibly an additional cabin (no ensuite) that could be made available. Or if a family cancels, you will be on the waiting list to take their room.
- There are now 3
4of 4 powered sites for camper trailers and caravans still available
- You can also either bring your own family tent and pitch it, or we can arrange to have a tent erected for you before your arrival. Let us know in the comments section when completing the application form below.
A family camp in a safe and encouraging environment for mums, dads, grandparents, and children!
Shifa Institute is dedicated to bringing families together in a positive and encouraging environment. As part of our programs, we would like to invite you to apply to attend our 3rd Annual Family Camp over 4 days and 3 nights, from the 4th to 7th October 2019.
Fill in the registration form and follow the instructions below to secure your place! Registrations are NOW OPEN.
Thankyou to all our sponsors who have made this camp more affordable for each family to attend. Our generous sponsors include:
- All Purpose Plumbing
- Lote Consulting
- Guardian Property Services
- Little Leaders Early Learning Centre
- Kheir Lawyers
- Mecca Travel and Tours
- Edison Solutions