After a successful pilot program for our Arabic Immersion Course last term, we are now taking enrolments for Term 4, 2020. Children were immersed in an Arabic environment of colours, shapes and games and had a total blast of fun. If you’re interested for your child, reach out to us ASAP!
We also have a NEW session for women/mothers who want to enrol in the Arabic Immersion Course, taught by females. This session occurs on Wednesdays 10am to 11am – indicate your interest in the below form.
- Give your child a head start with our Arabic Immersion Course.
- Especially designed for your child’s beginner Arabic needs by QUL College, we aim to have most of our instruction delivered in the Arabic language.
- Immerse your child in an Arabic environment on a weekly basis (one or two sessions per week).
- We integrate Quran, Dua and Dhikr into our Arabic Immersion Program so your child develops a more versatile grasp of the Arabic language.
- As our initial intake this term is geared towards homeschoolers since it’s on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings, we are more than happy to still take your expression of interest for alternate times (after school) for our next intake. We also currently offer a Saturday 12:30pm to 2:00pm […]