Update: We commenced with a lovely young group of children from Arabic and non-Arabic backgrounds on Wednesday 2/9/2020. They had a site tour (in Arabic), played ten pin bowling (in Arabic), made their own green turtles (in Arabic) and had a total blast of fun. If you’re interested for your child, reach out to us ASAP!
- Give your child a head start with our Arabic Immersion Course.
- Especially designed for your child’s beginner Arabic needs by QUL College, we aim to have most of our instruction delivered in the Arabic language.
- Immerse your child in an Arabic environment on a weekly basis (two sessions per week).
- We integrate Quran, Dua and Dhikr into our Arabic Immersion Program so your child develops a more versatile grasp of the Arabic language.
- As our initial intake this term is geared towards homeschoolers since it’s on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings, we are more than happy to still take your expression of interest for alternate times (after school) for our next intake. We also currently offer a Saturday 12:30pm to 1:30pm Arabic program. Just indicate your preferred alternate times in the comments section in the form below
- We are now taking registrations for a very small number of beginner students aged 4 to 7 […]