A camp for the whole family, in a nurturing and positive Islamic environment?
The long weekend in the October 2019 school holidays will be loaded with:
- Daily Islamic lessons by Shaykh Ahmed Abdo
- Basketball, tennis, mini golf, table tennis and more sports
- Prayers and adhkar in congregation
- Family time and relationship building activities
- Registrations opening soon for parents, children and grandparent
- Each family will be allocated their own, private room
Current Availability (updated 9:30pm 3/9/2019)
- There are now * 0 *
21of 21 family rooms (with ensuite) still available. You may still complete the form, as there is possibly an additional cabin (no ensuite) that could be made available. Or if a family cancels, you will be on the waiting list to take their room.
- There are now 3
4of 4 powered sites for camper trailers and caravans still available
- You can also either bring your own family tent and pitch it, or we can arrange to have a tent erected for you before your arrival. Let us know in the comments section when completing the application form below.
A family camp in a safe and encouraging environment for mums, dads, grandparents, and children!
Shifa Institute is dedicated to bringing families together in a positive and encouraging environment. As part of our programs, we would like to invite you to apply to attend our 3rd Annual Family Camp over 4 days and 3 nights, from the 4th to 7th October 2019.
Fill in the registration form and follow the instructions below to secure your place! Registrations are NOW OPEN.
Thankyou to all our sponsors who have made this camp more affordable for each family to attend. Our generous sponsors include:
- All Purpose Plumbing
- Lote Consulting
- Guardian Property Services
- Little Leaders Early Learning Centre
- Kheir Lawyers
- Mecca Travel and Tours
- Edison Solutions
Family Camp Conditions
- You must submit an application form, and pay the initial deposit as noted on the form.
- Your application submission and deposit payment does not necessarily guarantee your family a place on camp. Shifa Institute reserves the right to reject any applicant, whether or not there is a vacant space. If your application is not accepted, the deposit will be refunded.
- The majority of rooms have internal ensuite bathrooms. However, some may have shared bathroom facilities. For these rooms, the bathrooms will be in a nearby separate male/female amenities block. Shifa Institute reserves the right to allocate families’ rooms based on practical needs. We will inform you if this is the case.
- Each application will receive an email confirming receipt of your submission. Any application received without an accompanying deposit may not be considered.
- If the deposit cannot be made for any reason, you must contact us for alternative arrangements. You can contact us via WhatsApp using the icon in the top right of the screen.
- Once your family’s place is confirmed, the balance will need to be paid immediately. Until your balance is paid, your room is not guaranteed.
- In the case that your family can no longer attend for any reason, you must advise us immediately so that your place can be offered to someone else. In this situation, you will be liable for the full amount of your family’s cost of the room, unless we are able to find another family to fill in.
- Your family should plan to arrive at the camp venue by 11:00am on Friday 4/10/2019
- Departure will be after breakfast on Monday 7/10/2019
- A complete list of conditions will be provided upon acceptance of your family’s place