Calling all interested women who are keen on being upskilled in Quran Reading and Recitation with the goal of teaching others. Our customised course will be taught by a recognised Quran Hāfidhah and Qa’idah Nuraniyyah Instructor from Auckland, New Zealand – Ustadha Umm Muhammad.
She will be conducting the course spanning 2 modules (both modules are required with FULL attendance)
This Quran and Qa’idah Nuraniyyah Train the Trainers Course is suitable for ALL LEVELS, from beginner to advanced. This is due to the nature and objective of the course to fully equip participants to read and teach the Quran based on tested methods. A minimum age of 16 years of age is required, and you must be willing to be trained to teach the Quran.
Module 1 (THIS WILL BE CONDUCTED ONLINE ONLY)
Date: Monday 12 July 2021 to Friday 16 July 2021 (5 DAYS)
Time: 6pm to 8pm (Sydney, Australia time)
Duration: 10 hours of online instruction in Qa’idah Nuraniyyah broken down as follows:
2 hours of lectures daily on Zoom with slides/electronic workbook
Q&A during sessions
Individual practice for students during lessons
Module 2 (THIS WILL BE CONDUCTED IN PERSON ONLY – you must make arrangements to attend our centre in Revesby, NSW)
Monday 26 July 2021 to Friday 30 July 2021
DAY SESSION: 10am to 2pm (20 hours)
EVENING SESSION: 5pm to 9pm (20 hours)
Depending on numbers of participants that confirm, we may choose either DAY, NIGHT or BOTH SESSIONS to be conducted. Please indicate your PREFERRED session time in the registration form.
This course is heavily subsidised. We are offering it at a HUGELY subsidised cost of $300 per person. That covers the entire 30 hours of tuition!
The FULL cost is over $850 per person, and with some generous support of donors, we have been able to make the course more accessible at the subsidised cost of $300 per person.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENROLMENT
- I will attend all online sessions from Monday 12 July 2021 to Friday 16 July 2021 (5 DAYS) 6pm to 8pm (Sydney, Australia time)
- I will attend all in person on site sessions at the centre in Revesby, NSW from Monday 26 July 2021 to Friday 30 July 2021. I have selected my preferred session time of either:
- DAY SESSION: 10am to 2pm (20 hours)
- EVENING SESSION: 5pm to 9pm (20 hours)
- If I live outside Sydney, I will arrange my own transport and accommodation for the duration of Module 2 (26-30 July 2021). Transport and accommodation is NOT included in the course fee.
- On successful completion of the entire course (2 Modules), I agree to offer to teach the Qa’idah Nuraniyyah to small groups of women and/or children for a total duration of between 20 to 40 hours before certification is granted. I understand these teaching hours will be in a voluntary capacity, without remuneration, and supervised by Shifa Institute.
- I understand that no childminding is available on site. I will make my own arrangements off premises for my children (if applicable).
Address will be provided upon confirmation of your place (Revesby, NSW).