1. Fill in the official Saudi Visa Application Form located here.
On the form, the standard group flight details are as follows:
Date of Arrival in Saudi Arabia: 13/4/2019
Via Airline: Etihad Flight No.: EY 345
Destination: Medinah & Makkah Port of Entry: Medinah
Duration of Stay in Kingdom: 10 days
2. Obtain 2 passport size photos of yourself
3. Submit your biometrics (you will need to take your passport with you) in either Sydney or Melbourne ASAP at
Suite 2B , Level 8 , 189 Kent St , Sydney NSW 2000
Suite 3 , Level 12 , 55 Swanston street , Melbourne VIC 3000
The VFS Tasheel Appointments system does not seem to work on their website, and there is no phone number. We have been instructed to attend in person with a passport and submit biometrics that way – without an appointment. There might be waiting times as well.
You can only submit your biometrics in Sydney or Melbourne at this point, and this applies to all Umra and Hajj visa applicants from Australia.
4. If you are travelling with someone who is your mahram, or you are their mahram, you will need documentation establishing that relationship such as: a marriage certificate or a birth certificate. You must provide a certified copy of the appropriate documentation with your visa application. No uncertified or digital images of documents will be accepted.
5. A vaccination certificate against Meningococcal Meningitis should be provided. The certificate of vaccination should have been issued not more than three years and not less than 10 days prior to entry to Saudi Arabia and it should be valid for three years. The vaccination certificate must be with the applicant on entry to Saudi Arabia.
6. Once you have done the above, we will need your physical passport, photos, and visa application form. Contact us directly to arrange postage by return registered mail for interstate travellers to PO BOX 191, Revesby North, NSW 2212.