A family camp in a safe and encouraging environment for mums, dads, grandparents, and children!
Shifa Institute is dedicated to bringing families together in a positive and encouraging environment. As part of our programs, we would like to invite you to apply to attend our 2nd Annual Family Camp over 4 days and 3 nights, from the 11th to 14th October 2018.
Fill in the registration form and follow the instructions below to secure your place! Registrations are NOW OPEN.
Family Camp 2018 Conditions
- You must submit an application form, and pay a $200 non-refundable deposit for your family
- Your application submission and deposit payment does not necessarily guarantee your family a place on camp. Shifa Institute reserves the right to reject any applicant, whether or not there is a vacant space. If your application is not accepted, the deposit will be refunded.
- The majority of rooms have internal ensuite bathroms. However, there will be up to 4 rooms having shared bathroom facilities. For some of these 4 rooms, the bathrooms will be in a nearby separate male/female amenities block. Shifa Institute reserves the right to allocate families’ rooms based on practical needs.
- Closing date for applications is 5:00pm on 29 August 2018.
- Each application will receive an email confirming receipt of your submission. Once received, you will need to pay the deposit of $200 according to the Shifa Institute bank details in the confirmation email. Any application received without an accompanying deposit will not be considered.
- If the deposit cannot be made for any reason, you must contact us for alternative arrangements.
- Applications will be assessed, and a confirmation of your family’s place will be sent by 3 September 2018.
- Once your family’s place is confirmed, the balance will need to be paid by 17 September 2018. If the balance is not paid, your family’s place on camp may be forfeited and offered to another family.
- In the case that your family can no longer attend for any reason, you must advise us immediately so that your place can be offered to someone else. In this situation, an administration fee will be withheld from the deposit.
- Your family should plan to arrive at the camp venue by 11:30am on Thursday 11/10/2018
- Departure will be after breakfast on Sunday 14/10/2018
- A complete list of conditions will be provided upon acceptance of your family’s place